[blindlaw] Blind Paralegal

WB mruniverse08 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 04:49:48 UTC 2009

Hello group!  I am a new member to the mailing list.  I was very excited to
come across you guys in the google search I did.

I have been a paralegal for eight years and lost my sight about a year and a
half ago.  I have found it very hard to find employment in the legal field.
I'm in the process of wanting to freelance but have no idea as to how to get
this started.  I live in Houston, Texas.

Do any of you have ideas to suggest?

I've worked in the areas of social security disability, ERISA, HIPAA, labor
and employment, civil litigation, products liability, contracts, business
formation, etc.

Thanks ahead for any help.

William