[blindlaw] FW: [mamas_jobs] FW: Job Opportunity for Industrial Appeals Judge 3 - Ref#19880961

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon Jul 13 23:21:05 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa Vanderford-Anderson [mailto:vanderford at hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 4:07 PM
To: MAMAS Mother Attorneys Mentoring Assoc. of Seattle Job Postings
Subject: [mamas_jobs] FW: Job Opportunity for Industrial Appeals Judge 3 - Ref#19880961

Lisa Vanderford-Anderson posted:

Good afternoon:

Our state agency, The Board of Industrial Insurance Appeals, is searching for qualified candidates to fill our Industrial Appeals Judge positions.  I have attached the job announcement and the required Training and Education Questionnaire.  We also invite you to visit our website at http://www.biia.wa.gov to learn more about our agency.  Please circulate this posting within your organization and forward it to anyone else who might be interested.  Although this is an open recruitment, we are actively seeking candidates to fill immediately.  If you have any questions, please call.  Thank you for your assistance.

Aimee Howard
Human Resources Consultant Assistant
Board of Industrial Insurance Appeals
(360) 753-9639

View and comment online: https://www.bigtent.com/group/forum/message/19880961
HINT: When replying by email, please do not include the original message.