[blindlaw] laptop for the bar

John Sheehan johnrsheehan at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 01:42:09 UTC 2009

At the recent NB convention, there was a lot of talk about Jaws - the consensus was XP or WIndows 7, which was getting very good reviews. If you can avoid Vista, for a whole host of reasons of which Jaws compatibility is only one, most folk I know would say avoid it and either stay with XP or jump to Windows 7.

Fr. John R. Sheehan, SJ
Residence:
53 E 83rd St
New York, NY 10028

Room Phone: 212 606-3420
Cell: 646 853-1820
Blog: www.frjohnsj.blogspot.com

Office:
Xavier Society for the Blind
154 E. 23rd St
NYC 10010
212 473-7800, ext 119
Help us raise money for the Xavier Society for the Blind just by searching the Internet or shopping online with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo! Free for you - and money for us! Thank you.