[blindlaw] Blind Paralegal

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 15 16:16:18 UTC 2009

    I am a blind free lance paralegal in California. Becoming a paralegal
was a career change after being a social worker for about 25 years. The
important part of freelancing is networking in all possible areas. You might
want to contact me off list for additional details and discussion.
Chuck Krugman, M.S.W., Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721
559-266-9237