[blindlaw] Clerks as Drivers

Robert Munro r.g.munro at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 15:06:52 UTC 2009

Chuck,

You're absolutely right; I do want to focus on my attributes as a clerk.  I
just want to have a concrete answer ready in case the judge raises the
driving issue.  I want to be able to say, "Judge, that's not a problem the
XYZ program will pay for a driver," rather than falling back on arguments
about fairness or simply acknowledging that I can't drive.

Thank you again for the reminder about my focus.  It will help me in going
over my application materials one more time.

Onward!

Rob Munro