[blindlaw] Opening in Bradford Co., PA Public Defender's Office

Carlton Anne Cook Walker attorneywalker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 16:09:09 UTC 2009

Hi,

Thought I'd pass this along . . .

Subject: [public-defender] Opening in Bradford County
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:47 AM

Hi all,
I have a job opening for an assistant in my office in Towanda. I'd
appreciate it if you'd spread the word!

--
Carlton Anne Cook Walker
Attorney at Law

This message is from the law firm Carlton Anne Cook Walker, Attorney at Law.

This message and any attachments may contain legally privileged or
confidential information, and are intended only for the individual or entity
identified above as the addressee.
If you are not the addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you
in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute this message
and any attachments.
You are hereby requested to please delete this message and attachments
(including all copies) and notify the sender by return e-mail or by phone at
717-485-4529.
Delivery of this message and any attachments to any person other than the
intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality or
any privilege.