[blindlaw] Question

Bill Spiry bspiry at comcast.net
Tue Jun 2 04:30:15 UTC 2009

Pretty easy to do, when kurzwiel is loaded, go to Open a new file (either
under the file menu or simply with a control-o) and then browse to where you
have the file you want to convert saved, highlight it and hit enter.
Kurzwiel will begin the conversion process with your settings as if it was
converting a newly scanned hard copy document.  You can choose which OCR
engine you wish to use under the settings menu under the recognition option.
There will be a dialog box that allows you to change a number of recognition
options including which engine to use.

Kurzwiel is actually pretty easy and friendly to use with a bit of poking
around.