[blindlaw] The Census does not track the blind

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 22:23:18 UTC 2009

In Arkansas you are required to draw the map.  When I asked the state
official in charge of voting she said that people have been able to do it in
the past adn nobody complained and they needed it for their workers to find
people on the maps. I suggested using GPS.

Voter registration is run by the Elections Assistance Commission  which is
part of the Federal Elections Commission, so the fight would be against the
Federal Government and not the States directly.

James Pepper