[blindlaw] The Census does not track the blind

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 22:28:23 UTC 2009

It is never too late, and what we need is to bring this up at the
convention. We really do not need Oregon's results anyway the census takes
data from all over the place and many states do not cooperate with all of
the census taking anyway, so whats the problem?

Also we should get the AAPD involved in this effort.
But what we definitely need is some idea as to how many people are affected,
what is their economic position, did they go to college, did they get a
degree, this stuff is essential to developing policy and waiting for this to
happen 10 years from now will not do!

This is a civil rights issue and if we go around saying oh no  we cannot
upset the apple cart then fine we will go around you.

James Pepper