[blindlaw] hello

Darlene Olsen darlene.olsen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 00:40:02 UTC 2009

Mr. Andrews:
     I am a prelaw student.  I just graduated from Napa Valley College and
thought it would be wonderful to see what makes a good attorney,  Two years
ago I lost my euyesight.  I finished all the required paralegal classes
before most of my eye sight was lost.  I would never send messages of
selling merchandise.  I opened something that was from a mail list member
called Krugman and it was selling me a new mortage finance rate.  I tried to
exscape and it hung on to say, wait ... I wondered what happened.  I thought
it was something to do with a talking watch item.  I was curious because I
have four of them.  I have integrity and honesty to never violate
communication between people.  I did not send you a silly advertisement.  I
pay attention to the postings for the opportunity to learn,.
Respectfully yours,
Darlene Olsen