[blindlaw] electronic versions of the MBE

James Weisberg jweisberg at screncilaw.com
Fri Jun 12 11:27:59 UTC 2009

The Cal board of Bar Examiners are SCUM.  You would spend your time better trying to find an attorney to sue on your behalf than dealing with the appeal process.  I presume you requested a reader/scrib in case your technology craps out during the exam.  God forbid you need to use them though, the Board does not screen their "readers" and they gave me a completely incompetent reader which I had to use when on day one they could not produce my exam in electronic format as I had requested and they had approved.  I hope you have better luck.  Here's a suggestion:  blow off Cal and take another state's bar and practice federal law in Cal.  Six months after the exam you will actually be licensed!