[blindlaw] Let's Tone Down our Comments

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Jun 13 03:02:21 UTC 2009

There have been several conversations on this list, in the past
couple days, where statements made by individuals wither bordered on,
or were personal attacks against others.

I know that most of you are lawyers, student lawyers, or would-be
lawyers, and have strong opinions and are willing to state
them.  Nonetheless, as Moderator I need to remind you that personal
attacks, even if justified (smile,) are against list rules and
policy.  If your message consists of something personal about another
list member, your speculating on her motives for posting a message
etc., well then, don't post it.  If these attacks persist, people
will be removed and/or every message will first have to be approved by me.

David Andrews, Moderator