[blindlaw] Purpose of the List

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:58:35 UTC 2009

Hello all,

For whatever it's worth, I appreciate the mix of attorneys and non-attorneys
on the list.  True, non-attorneys should be mindful that our opinions will
not always be appreciated by those actually practicing law, but practicing
attorneys should also learn patience in dealing with what I think is
well-intentioned thoughts by those of us in other professions.  Ultimately,
I think it great that members have a place where they can pose legal
questions for attorneys and even better that attorneys have a place to give
and take professional advice to their colleagues.  Perhaps both sides just
need to think about what they post before they post?  Non-attorneys should
be conscious of the fact that the list is primarily for attorneys and their
needs and that our other questions will be answered as their time allows.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4155 (20090615) __________

http://www.eset.com