[blindlaw] Bar accommodation

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 16:00:04 UTC 2009

Hello Patrick,

Thanks. There was some misinformation concerning the capabilities of JAWS.
They apparently thought it had internal word-processing functions. Once this
was clarified, the Board was willing to work with me to figure out a way for
me to use a computer on the exam. Hopefully, this will make things easier
for the next blind person who wants to sit for the Virginia bar.

Best,

Angie