[blindlaw] O/T Trademarks

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 20:37:06 UTC 2009

Hello,

Can someone briefly explain the nature of trademarks?  I have a series of
services I want to offer, and I'd like to know if an application would need
to be drafted for each individual service or whether an application can be
submitted for the whole series as long as they are being issued from the
same business.  Seeing as how the question is not exactly blindness-related,
please e-mail me off-list so as not to clutter the list.  Thank you in
advance.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4174 (20090620) __________

http://www.eset.com