[blindlaw] FW: Law Students Report Positive Reactionto No-Laptop Policy, ABA Journal, March 5, 2009

Rod Alcidonis roddj12 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 7 01:31:02 UTC 2009

Thomas, in today's time, most law professors would accommodate a blind
student to use his/her laptop. Some professors might even forego the policy
if it will result in a stigma to that student in class -- being the only one
using a laptop. I find law professors to be much more accommodating and
understanding than undergraduate professors. Perhaps it's because they know
the law and its consequences.

Rod Alcidonis
Juris Doctor Candidate, 2009.
Roger Williams University School of Law