[blindlaw] career transition to Law...

Rod Alcidonis roddj12 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 13:16:47 UTC 2009

Anyone with a job right now is a lucky person and, anyone with a law job
right now is a fortunate person in my view. This is a terrible market out
there to gamble with one's prosperity. Don't do it! I had a guy in my class,
he started law school at 53; he will be graduating at 56 this May. He left a
good financial job to do law school and he is now looking at the same market
that I am looking at, a young man under 30. Sad.

Rod Alcidonis
Juris Doctor Candidate, 2009.
Roger Williams University School of Law
10 Metacom Ave., Box: 9003