[blindlaw] advice

Mike Gilmore m_b_gilmore at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 16:17:16 UTC 2009

Hi everybody.

I'm writing this post because I am seeking some advice.  I am Virginia barred (and as of two weeks ago, D.C. pending because I sat for the exam.)

Until bar results come out in May, I'm looking for some legal work. The advice that I'm seeking is where I should look. Would a law firm or other legal entity desire me or someone who's a 3L? Obviously, Northern Virginia and D.C. is a big place with a lot of opportunity; I just don't know where to look.

If anyone out there has any ideas, please let me know.

Thanks.

Mike