[blindlaw] independent contractor?

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 10 06:31:55 UTC 2009

Here in California there are agencies that hire temporary attorneys.
Additionally, locally I have seen several ads on Craigslist looking for
stand-in attorneys for court appearances and the like. I would check such
places as Craigslist under "legal jobs" as well as general bar associations
as well as publications for specialized bar associations, e.g. trial lawyers
or as we know it in California Consumer Lawyers.
Chuck