[blindlaw] College textbooks question

Angie Matney angie at mpmail.net
Thu Mar 12 10:45:53 UTC 2009

Hi Ross,

I don't remember the case you're referring to, but I think there is a New York law concerning accessibility of post-secondary texts. The Cornell disability services person mentioned it to me when I was trying to decide where to go to law school. He
made it sound as though publishers must provide electronic copies if they are requiested.

Sorry I don't know more about this.

Angie