[blindlaw] Multiple LSAT Scores

Angie Matney angie at mpmail.net
Sat Mar 14 21:16:30 UTC 2009

Here's what UVA's web site says:

What is your policy on multiple LSAT scores?
The ABA requires law schools to report LSAT information using an admitted students highest score, so that is the score to which we give the most weight.
We evaluate all information submitted as part of the application for admission, however, including all scores earned on the LSAT. Studies by the Law School
Admission Council suggest that in most cases the average score is the most accurate predictor of academic performance in the first year of law school,
so we encourage applicants with a significant difference in LSAT scores to include with their application any information that may be relevant to the interpretation
of test results, such as illness, testing conditions, or other circumstances that may have affected LSAT performance.