[blindlaw] nfb v. target

Tim Shaw timandvickie at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 14 21:59:04 UTC 2009

heh the skills of blindness;) i had a job interview to be a rehabilitation teacher for the blind on Thursdfday and all the interview questions were like "what is a goal a blind person might set for themselves" and "what are some things a blind person could use to aide them in their every day living" it was like really are you asking me, a blind person, these questions lol.