[blindlaw] nfb v. target

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 15 08:22:27 UTC 2009

This is what happens when professional groups like the state medical society
have too much influence. There have been similar attempts to do such things
in California and our predominantly Democratic legislature has prevented it
from happening.
Many consumer protection groups are very effective when it comes to lobbying
against such draconian measures.
Chuck