[blindlaw] nfb v. target

Tim Shaw timandvickie at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 03:55:31 UTC 2009

as far as web accessibility i hacvent mentioned it before, but io use the high contrast setting in microsofts disability setting on windows, the high contrast settings seeem to cause  ALOT of websites to have dificulties, somewebsites, hotmail  qwhich is microsots as well until recently, have alot of fiiculties. For instance hotmail use  to open the log in screen and the font would  end up so large that  not even half of a single letter would end up on a screen, they have fiixed that but alot of sites havent.Other sites while im usign the high contrast settinsd  alot of the images and buttopns wont load, for instance i rcently use freecreditreports.copm to get my three credit reports and the icons showing which redit report was each wouldnt show up. Who should i take this up wqioth? doe s anyoen have contact info fo rthe people at microsoft iwshould contact about this?