[blindlaw] nfb v. target

Steve P. Deeley stevep.deeley at insightbb.com
Mon Mar 16 16:41:43 UTC 2009

Agreed.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott C. LaBarre" <slabarre at labarrelaw.com>
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [blindlaw] nfb v. target

Oh, I wish I had a simple answer to that wuestion.  It is always astonishing
to me why companies/organizations would rather fight in court than fix
whatever problem caused the issue.  I have seen this occur hundreds of times
in my legal career.  With respect to blindness, some times it comes down to
a fundamental and great misunderstanding  of the capacities of the
blind/disabled.  Any way, I could go on and on but have not the time to do
so currently.  Step by step and by a variety of different techniques, we
will keep advancing the ball!
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the designated recipient, you may not read,
copy, distribute or retain this message. If you received this message in
error, please notify the sender at 303) 504-5979 or slabarre at labarrelaw.com,
and destroy and delete it from your system. This message and any attachments
are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.