[blindlaw] California need info re statutes involving admission of service animal to business

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 21 07:04:18 UTC 2009

I have a chapter member that experienced discrimination by a store because he brought his guide dog in to the business. I know that this probably falls under the Unruh Civil Rights Act in California and the ADA but I'm also interested in any specific statutes or experiences with this type of discrimination in California as well as possibly referring him to an attorney.
Chuck Krugman, M.S.W., Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721
559-266-9237