[blindlaw] Bus from Detroit Airport to Marriott

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 01:34:48 UTC 2009

Well that the thing, I saw a man going through the airport in a wheel chair
and he was covering his eyes.  He was telling me it was all because of this
problem. He said it was the guantlet, that's what he called it.  It was a
strange thing to see this guy holding his eyes while the skycap was pushing
the wheel chair.  Apparently it causes nausea just with that much exposure.

Since the NFB convention is in Detroit, you all might want to investigate
this problem.  It is an underground walkway under the airplanes between two
terminals.

James