[blindlaw] Target suit

Mehgan Sidhu ms at browngold.com
Tue Mar 24 20:55:23 UTC 2009

I have not heard anything recently.  However, the claims administrator has 30 to 75 days from the date of the final order (which was March 10) to disburse the checks to claimants.  So, it is unlikely that the checks will be received before mid-April, at the earliest.

Mehgan Sidhu
Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP
120 East Baltimore Street, Suite 1700
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
410-962-1030 x1324
410-385-0869 (fax)
ms at browngold.com
www.browngold.com

Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail may contain confidential information that may also be legally privileged and that is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent of the recipient, please be advised that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or taking of any action in reliance on the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by use of the reply button, and then delete the e-mail from your system.  Thank you!