[blindlaw] NO MORE EXCUSES - THE BLIND HAVE RIGHTS TO "HEAR WHAT OTHERS SEE" CHALLENGE 09

Mark BurningHawk stone_troll at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 30 19:28:35 UTC 2009

That's right, darn it! The blind deserve the right to be just as
selfish and greedy and uncaring as the rest of them!  The blind should
be able to live for today and not care about the problems of tomorrow
with the same blaze disregard for the downtrodden as do the rest of
the Americans! ... get my point?  Don't trade one set of stereotypes
for another; you sound just as bitter as the whining blindies sitting
home collecting their checks and expecting the world to be handed to
them.  While I prefer your particular brand of bitterness over their,
and to a very large degree share it, I am also aware of the follies in
trading one stereotype for another. Beware of becoming your enemy.