[blindlaw] LSAT Accommodations?

Ben Karpilow benkarpilow at gmail.com
Fri May 15 03:26:28 UTC 2009

Another way you might use a dry erase board is to list your multiple choice
options and use it as a visual to eliminate options you know are wrong. I
actually marked mine with A B C D in permanent ink so I wouldn't have to
worry about erasing that part after each question. Thanks also to Angie and
Bill for clearing up the issue of whether LSAC makes the fact of
accomodations known to law schools.