[blindlaw] LSAT Accommodations?

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 19:01:44 UTC 2009

I remember seeing a form out of the college board where you place the
device used to take the test and I saw it last year on their website.

Yes here is a spreadsheet from the Census on the numbers of people
with degrees in relation to the population laid out by state.  there
are pretty high percentages of the blind with 2 years or less of
college versus graduates relative to the sighted population.  Even if
you figure the amounts within the classes, there is still something
wrong in Denmark!

James Pepper

.