[blindlaw] LSAT Accommodations?

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 16 06:21:45 UTC 2009

Is the failure to graduate the students that are accepted the college's
fault or due to the lack of preparedness on the part of many disabled
students that are accepted and in actuality not ready to handle the various
demands placed on them by being in college and not being prepared to meet
the demands. While I am a strong supporter of reasonable accommodations I
believe that the students need to take some responsibility for the
completion of their course of study. Matriculation is not automatic for
disabled students or the general college population and of course is not
guaranteed upon acceptance.
Chuck