[blindlaw] text of LSAC's letter to accompany non-standard LSAT administration

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Sun May 17 09:28:40 UTC 2009

Good morning,

I am not sure about U.S. schools, I expect they have varying feelings
about the LSAT.  In Canada I was accepted into the one school I
applied to with no problems.  They look at the score 60-180, and not
at the percentile score.

Accommodated test takers still get a 60-180 score, just not a
percentile ranking.  Which is not really fair, but does make some
sense based on statistical analysis, not total sense, just a little.

HTH,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt