[blindlaw] LSAT Prep Materials

Haben Girma habnkid at aol.com
Sat May 23 02:33:41 UTC 2009

I agree with you, Angie. It's a bit distressing to think I have to spell
out what accommodations I need before I can even get a sense of what the
test is like. I would love to be able to look at the braille test's
Games section to get a better sense of what tools I will need to
successfully complete that part of the exam. It is simply discriminatory.

Haben