[blindlaw] Hi there:

Michael G. McKay mgmckay at rogers.com
Sun May 24 02:02:56 UTC 2009

I just found out that there is a Rogue software program that calls itself
WinPC Antivirus, This is a malware program that can ruin your cause serious
damage to your computer system, I just had a bout with it, and thankfully,
it did not cause any damage to my system, My super antivirus took care of
the little critter, and removed it could do anything. Please make sure that
you delete this program immediately, make sure that your windowsXP firewall
is working properly, and that you have Super Antispyware either free,
version or, professional installed on your system. Or another effective
program that can properly remove these kinds of threats.

Cheers!
Michael G. McKay BA, '05
333 Cliffe Street, Apt. No. 210,
Fredericton, New Brunswick.