[blindlaw] Attorney General Issues New Call to Action

Ford, Tim (CDPH-OLS) Tim.Ford at cdph.ca.gov
Fri May 29 16:09:22 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart Wittenstein [mailto:swittenstein at csb-cde.ca.gov]
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 7:57 AM
Subject: FW: Breaking News - Attorney General Issues New Call to Action

Hi CAC members,

I thought you'd be interested in this message from the federal
government re: hiring goals for persons with disabilities.

Please note that the author of this message is our graduation speaker on
Monday, June 1 at 1 PM.  Please make it down to CSB if you can to listen
to Ollie Cantos give CSB's 149th commencement address.

Stuart Wittenstein, Ed.D.

Superintendent

California School for the Blind

500 Walnut Avenue

Fremont, CA 94536

510-794-3800, X201

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other
lives."Jackie Robinson