[blindlaw] More TestMasters Questions

Stephanie Enyart stephanie_enyart at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 22:27:03 UTC 2009

Dear Haben,
I took the course through one-on-one tutoring. The tutor came to meet me
after work at my office and I went through the entire standard TestMasters
course.  I could be wrong, but I don't think there was an online option when
I took it. I also don't think thee was an option to buy their material and
study on your own. The two options wee to take a standard class taught a few
times a week or to do individual tutoring. Even though it was expensive,
Department of Rehab paid for my entire TestMaster's experience (I live in
California).
Best,
Stephanie