[blindlaw] talking watch

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 31 05:45:22 UTC 2009

Idf the watch is stopping or sticking it sounds like it might need to be
cleaned. You need to take it to a jeweler or watch repair shop or have a
sighted person look at it as they may be able to see dirt or grime in it.
While this is more common with Braille watches as a result of their being
opened talking watches like any other electronic equipment can get dirt in
it.
Chuck