[blindlaw] Google introduced free legal research tool

Rod Alcidonis attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Wed Nov 18 08:05:19 UTC 2009

I thought I should post this here since no one yet has done so.

I can tell you that I wished I had that in Law School. It is very very easy to read a case on Google with JAWS.

I strongly advise law students to use it whenever your task is to simply read a case... it is much faster than Westlaw. IT is not, however, a replacement of Westlaw and others. It is a basic tool to search for and read states and federal caselaw.

Go to
www.scholar.google.com

type your search and down arrow to select the check box that says legal research or something to that effect.

Enjoy...

Rod Alcidonis
Attorney and Counselor at Law
Philadelphia, PA
Licensed in PA -- NJ pending
C. 718-704-4651
Attorney at alcidonislaw.com
"A lawyer is either a social engineer or a parasite." - Charles Hamilton Houston