[blindlaw] Google introduced free legal research tool

stiehm.law stiehm.law at juno.com
Wed Nov 18 15:58:24 UTC 2009

This is indeed a nice tool for both lawyers as well as law students.  The
original post is correct that it is not a replacement for Westlaw,
Fastcase or other legal research sources that you may have access to but
for a quick read of something you already have, it is hard to beat.

Patrick H. Stiehm
Stiehm Law Office
Alexandria, VA 22309
703-360-1089 (Voice)
703-935-8266 (Fax)

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:04:56 -0600 "WB" <mruniverse08 at gmail.com> writes:
> This is a great and handy tool!  Thanks!
>
> Will
> Mruniverse08 at gmail.com

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindlaw_nfbnet.org/mruniverse08%40
gma