[blindlaw] Issues in attending court proceedings aloneas blindattorney?

kathleen hagen khagen12 at q.com
Tue Nov 24 18:06:00 UTC 2009

I am older also and when I have to go to court, state or federal, I take an
assistant with me for similar reasons.  Many of our administrative hearings
are telephone conferences now and I can do those alone.  I can do other
administrative hearings alone as well but, depending on the complexity of
the issue, I might take someone with me.  If it's in what we call "greater
MInnesota" (out of the twin cities) I have to have a driver in any event.
Kathleen Hagen