[blindlaw] outlining method- maybe an oddball idea

Rod Alcidonis attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Mon Nov 30 13:33:32 UTC 2009

Jay:

The way I studied for big picture idea -- I would study the headings alone
and after a few reads, I usually become comfortable with the structure of
the given outline. I used that same technique for the bar and it worked well
for me.

Rod Alcidonis
Attorney and Counselor at Law
Philadelphia, PA
Licensed in PA -- NJ Oath pending
C. 718-704-4651
Attorney at alcidonislaw.com
"A lawyer is either a social engineer or a parasite." - Charles Hamilton
Houston