[blindlaw] Rod is now an attorney: I passed the Pennsylvania barexam!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Oct 8 15:26:21 UTC 2009

Bravo, Rod! Way to go!

Mike Freeman

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rod Alcidonis" <roddj12 at hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 7:11 AM
Subject: [blindlaw] Rod is now an attorney: I passed the Pennsylvania
barexam!

Yes, I did it! I passed. I am now waiting for New Jerseyto released
their
results.

I want to publicly thank Ray Wayne, for having been with me in this
process
since the beginning. This is a remarkable guy. Thanks, Ray.

I need a beer now!

Rod Alcidonis, J.D.
C. 718-704-4651
roddj12 at hotmail.com
"A lawyer is either a social engineer or a parasite." - Charles Hamilton
Houston