[blindlaw] Signing Documents as blind attorneys

Russell J. Thomas, Jr. rjtlawfirm at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 00:21:42 UTC 2009

I am sure that some techie on this list will know how to do this, but there
is a way to create a digital signature that you can insert into a document
you create.

As our profession inches its way into the 21st century with more and more
courts allowing electronic filing, some type of digital or imaged signature
wil be important to you.