[blindlaw] Question About Rental Discrimination

Brian Langlois langlois2 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 1 02:34:57 UTC 2009

Well, I don't think there's a particular treatment for ignorance.
After all, that is what kept those folks from being accepted as renters.
The fire truck, of course, is a symbol of the idea that blind people are
unsafe if they live alone.
I believe this particular incident happened back in the late 1950s.
I have no idea of what, if any, protections there were back in those days.

Brian