[blindlaw] Question About SSA Representation

Norman, Gary C. (CMS/CBC) Gary.Norman at cms.hhs.gov
Thu Sep 24 19:48:25 UTC 2009

Greetings:

I have a good friend whose husband may be sufficiently impaired as to be
disabled, especially, as I would think would be the circumstance, under
the ADA Amendments Ac. Her husband may be filing for disability. I
cannot represent the husband as I am a federal employee. And ultimately
the friend believes outside counsel, (she is also an attorney) would be
appropriate. She is copied. As such, she is seeking legal counsel
regarding SSA - SSDI - legal issues. She and her husband reside here in
Baltimore. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Gary Norman