[blindlaw] law school information

F. Allen Huffman ahuffman6 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 18:14:06 UTC 2009

            Sarah, I know for a fact the LSAT is available in braile. I am trying to apply for the disability accomadations now so I can get it that way . It is a bit of an arduous process.  Their are alot of forms you have to fill out, They want documentation of special education services and accomadations you recieved inelementary and secondary school and in college. They also want test scores such as your SAT and ACT scores, and  documentation about your accomadations for those tests. Depending on when you took them you may need to pay  a fee to get that information. It takes time to get it all so you may want to start soon. You can go to www.lsac.org and  clikc on the linc for disability accomadations.  Or you can call 215-9681001 and press six to get instructions  on their phone system,  then pres 4 to talk to someone about disability accomadations. They won't consider your request for accomadations  until you actually register for the LSAT, but I'd suggest beginning to get the do        cumentation now, before you register. It can take time, and if you get it now you won't be in the position I was in of having registered for the test, paid the fee , but then  not being able to take it because you didn't apply for the accomadations in time. As far as prep mateerial, their is an electronic study guide made by a company called mometrix media. You can google the name and you should find them. The study  gide  costs about 50 dollars. They told me it works with  job access with speech (jaws) and they sent me a sample page that appears to read ok. Just thought it might be something to chekc in to.