[blindlaw] Pre-Interview Questionnaire Part 2

WB mruniverse08 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 22:05:51 UTC 2009

Keith,

Thanks for that information.  I really appreciate it.  I had reviewed the
site that you referenced in your e-mail and found it very useful.

I'm thinking after doing all this reading I should get back into labor and
employment law.  This was an area that we never covered in the few years I
worked in the particular area of law.

Thanks again!

William