[blindlaw] Pre-Interview Questionnaire Part 2

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 04:20:16 UTC 2009

Well I mean if I'm using Schedule A to apply, I think they have the right to
ask me what disability I'm claiming.  If, however, I'm applying in the
general pool, I don't think it's any of their business.  As I told Keith
off-list, I did get some interviews, and so I won't say my disclosure closed
off opportunities, but since it is not part of a line of questioning that is
optional I felt just a wee bit annoyed with Big Brother asking me to be
honest about whether or not I had an impairment.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado