[blindlaw] BGL Disability Rights Fellowship

Mehgan Sidhu ms at browngold.com
Tue Sep 29 16:13:36 UTC 2009

Dear All,

Brown, Goldstein & Levy is pleased to announce that we are accepting applications for our second annual disability rights fellowship, to start in September 2010.  I've pasted the announcement below and hope that many of you will apply and spread the word.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Announcement:

In September 2009, Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP welcomed its first disability rights fellow.  We are now accepting applications for next year's fellowship.  The Fellowship offers a recent law-school graduate or judicial clerk (0-3 years out) with a disability the opportunity to participate in all phases of disability rights litigation at our firm in Baltimore, Maryland.  Brown, Goldstein & Levy is a 16-lawyer, Baltimore-based law firm devoted principally to litigation.  The firm has developed a national reputation for its high-profile, high-impact disability rights cases.  The one-year fellowship will begin in September 2010. The application deadline is November 16, 2009.   Please visit our website for additional details about the fellowship and the firm and to download an application: www.browngold.com<http://www.browngold.com/>.

Mehgan Sidhu
Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP
120 East Baltimore Street, Suite 1700
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
410-962-1030 x1324
410-385-0869 (fax)
ms at browngold.com<mailto:ms at browngold.com>
www.browngold.com<http://www.browngold.com/>

Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail may contain confidential information that may also be legally privileged and that is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent of the recipient, please be advised that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or taking of any action in reliance on the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by use of the reply button, and then delete the e-mail from your system.  Thank you!